RECITAL "Let Your Dreams Set Sail!"
We are so excited for our 2018 Recital! "Let Your Dreams Set Sail" is going to be an exciting chance for all our students to shine in front of family and friends. Our annual recital offers our dancers a professionally directed performance that allows them to show off their progress made after they have worked so hard all year.
A big part of dance training is learning through performance. Although performance opportunities can help prepare some students for a possible career in dance, they also contribute to children’s success in non-dance activities. The performing experience helps build self-confidence and can result in better in-school presentations, improved social skills, and strong interview skills for future opportunities.
We look forward to the performance, and are proud to provide our families with a recital experience that they'll never forget!
IMPORTANT RECITAL DATES:
- May 18th Picture Day- Performing Company (Centerville studio)
- June 2nd Picture Day (Centerville studio)
- June 4th Family Appreciation Party (Farmington Pool)
- June 11th Kick Off Performance (Bountiful City Park)
- June 15th Dress Rehearsal (Syracuse High)
- June 16th Recital Day (Syracuse High)
"HOW DO WE SIGN UP?"
- Read the performance handbook we send home the first week of February. Additional copies are available in the office. You can also access this handbook in your parent portal by selecting "view account documents" under the "my account" section.
- Submit the online consent form below, or use the link below to print it and return it to class.
VISIT THE FAQ RECITAL PAGE TO FIND ANSWERS TO:
- "What is the Kick Off Performance?"
- "What do other parents think of the recital experience?"
- and more!
CAST LIST AND CLASS FOLDERS
Check each cast list for your name to see what show your dancer(s) will be performing in! Use the cast folder to find access to the dropbox folder with practice videos, music, and to see what side of the stage your dancer will be on!
Updated recital information and handouts will be posted here monthly and emailed to all families. We work hard to make the recital experience organized and fun. Keeping you informed is on our our primary goals.
TICKETS GO ON SALE ONLINE MAY 1, 2018 at 8:00am
Tickets are NOT included in the performance package. Seating is reserved. Tickets purchased in advance online are $8 for silver seats, $9 for gold seats, or $10 platinum seats. Prices include all taxes and fees. Tickets purchased the day of the recital will be $12 at the door for any available seats.
If your family is performing in multiple shows on performance day we will contact you in advance with special accommodations for your tickets.
RECITAL PROGRAM ADVERTISING- Earn money towards your recital fees! Students have the opportunity to purchase and sell ads, and 40% of all ads sold will be credited back to your account!